Take our free online course to learn about tecla-e, how to set it up, and how to use it to control multiple smart devices hands-free. tecla-e is compatible with iOS, Mac OS, Apple TV, Android, Alexa, Harmony, and smart home devices compatible with IFTTT. tecla-e is an assistive device. With it, users can access technology using the driving controls of their wheelchairs or ability switches.
What are the requirements before enroling?
- Having a tecla-e before beginning this course will be beneficial
- Basic assistive technology knowledge
- Familiarity with switch access and switch scanning tools
Who would benefit from this course?
- tecla-e users
- special education teachers
- speech pathologists
- assistive technology consultants
- wheelchair technicians
- occupational therapists
- accessibility professionals
This course is available on Udemy, an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 65000 courses and 15 million students.
Topics covered in this course include:
You may also click on each title in this list to watch the videos individually via Youtube.
** This post was originally published on https://gettecla.com/blogs/news/video-tutorials-getting-started-with-tecla-e